And this is me standing quite a ways away from it.
This is my friend Taka... He was a good sport and took me around. Thanks Taka!
A lovely shot of the Ferris Wheel we were on in Odaiba.
I was trying to upload more pictures to the actual blog, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I did sync all of them to the online album so you should be able to view all of them from this link.
Yesterday was a lot of fun, though I was completely exhausted by the time 9 rolled around. I think I crashed by like 9:30 and woke up at 4:45 this morning. Then I said "hell no" and went back to sleep for another 2 hours. Came down to the lounge at 7 and here I am writing this post. I am in desperate need of a shower due to the fact that I sleep on the top bunk and someone did not turn on the A/C last night. Sweaty and what not. Time to go shower and get ready for the day! I think I am going to meet up with Kana and Tomo today. =D Its going to be fun.
Toodles!
















XD!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna ride a Panda! I think that's one of the first things I'll do when I go to Odaiba.
ReplyDeleteLMAO I am SO going to Odaiba.
ReplyDelete