So this picture is of my hostel in Fukuoka. Its the same company as the one I stayed at in Beppu... They are pretty nice and have good prices, so I would definitely recommend staying at any one of their branches.

This is the view from Nagoya station when you come out the Sakura-dori side... Nagoya was pretty big, respectably compared to the places I've been staying at lately.

Me and Lyndsay on the Shinkansen~

The pretty good-sized parfait we ordered. It was DERICIOUS! lol

Anyways, I just wanted to give you guys a bit of an update... I'm tired and incredibly lazy right now to post anything more in-depth. I will post more tomorrow, I promise! Plus I just arrived in Kyoto today, so I know I will have sooo much to post... I will probably have to do it in two seperate ones. Thanks for being so patient with me!
Oh, yeah... And I think all this traveling is takings its toll finally, since I developed a bit of a sore throat this evening. First thing in the morning I will gargle some salt water and drink some hot green tea.
In the mean time, take a look at the pictures I took. =)
Until tomorrow, everyone... Happy Monday here in Japan! And to those of you in the states, have a happy Sunday. =)
P.S. I just got the pictures from the people I was hanging out with in Beppu. They are added to that respective album, the July 6-8 album. So please check them out! =)














um... i think you have a picture uploading problem... oh well. at least it SOUNDS like you had an awesome time.
ReplyDelete<3
Too lazy to fix it right now... You can just view the pictures from the album link.
ReplyDelete