Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Almost to the end of Japan...

So my trip to Japan is drawing to a close. I have 4 more nights, including tonight... I have had much free time on my hands since I've come to Tokyo, which means not very much to post... But I wanted to post anyways because I've got quite a bit of pictures from the last couple of days.

I almost forgot... How could I forget? A couple of days ago, I went to Disney Sea with Lyndsay and Lyndsay's friends Yan Yan and Cameron. That was a lot of fun... We looked like total Gaijin (foreigner)! Of course we did, we're all pale-white. Except Yan Yan, who is chinese, but she's American at heart and was just as bad as the rest of us. But it was a lot of fun.

I have been doing shopping, shopping, shopping the last couple of days... Lucky for me there are summer sales everywhere. I'm really happy about that... I think I have gone a little crazy, so I'm banning myself from buying anything else that is not needed or for just me. I think from here on out, for Japan, its going to be gifts and food. Which is fine... I got some really awesome new clothes, and thanks to kana, new shoes! They are sandals... So not so good for my travels, but that's what International Postal service is for, right? Woop.

Today I met up with Kana and we talked about our plans for Europe, and made some changes... So there is a chance I may extend my stay in Europe by a few days, but not to worry, I will keep you guys updated. Its feels very surreal that I'm doing this... I'm very excited, of course. But I love Japan so much that I don't want to leave! I know I will be coming back, though... I definitely will be coming back, probably to live here--and oh look a head and shoulders commercial is on TV. I quite enjoy the commercials here.

But back on track... To those of you who are extremely worried about me, please don't be! I will be travelling with a friend as soon as I get to London... In fact, for a good part of our Europe travels, we will be staying with friends and what not. Plus I feel that I have proved myself over in the travelling department... I mean, it doesn't get much more foreign than Japan, right? =)

So again, I apologize for my lack of good posts lately... I have been horribly lazy. I think my next post will be pictures of my purchased clothing. I'm really excited about it...

In the mean time, here is a link to the album with the (somewhat) new pictures.

And I apologize for my extreme picture-happiness in parts of the Disneyland portion... Yeah. Anyhow, I'm going to the Konbini (Convenience store) to get some Onigiri... Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwe...Sweetie, Thank-you so much for the little Japanese doll. I just LOVES it! So cute! Ya know something? We all worry about you as parents... it's second nature....but I know you are on an adventure like no other, and without risk , there would be no happiness. So I hope you have the time of your life Sweetheart, and we will worry, but we know you will keep us up to date through your blogs and fantastic pictures!
    I love you very much babe!
    Love, Mommyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...update for me please... I'm getting soooooo excited! I know that you think I'm just excited about seeing Kana, but the three of us are going to have the BEST time. Did you know that if we go to Versailles we can rent a little golf cart to drive around the grounds?!?!? Think about the crazy fun we're going to have, even if we just end up sitting in a cafe for three days drinking! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worried? Sweetie, you're having the time of your life -- no, not gonna waste energy worrying. =) (Unless you're sick, and then, well, I'll throw my two cents in, because being sick sucks.)
    I just had it brought home to me how BIG Colette's gotten... hanging out with babies her same age who've always towered over her, she's suddenly caught up. Growing right before my eyes. But she knows your picture! I've GOT to get my Webcam/speaker situation straighened out over here, so I can show her to you... Oh, she's going to be SO excited to see you again, when you come home. Arthur is actually doing things like ASKING to watch "Totoro" in Japanese, and I KNOW it's because he' knows you're in Japan where they speak Japanese. (At his age, those two things are not necessarily related!) If Auntie does it, it MUST be good and wonderful. =)
    I remember some of the Disney stuff from your pics last year -- how great to get to go again.
    So... in four days, you strike out to truly new territory! How exciting! Do you have a plan for China? (OK, I typed that, then Brandon came out & told me it's basically a long layover there. So I feel silly, but I'll leave it anyway. Just to show you what a ditz I can be late at night.)
    own competence.

    ReplyDelete